javascript
Brief description  about Online courses   join in Online courses
View Bryan Matthew Lundeen 's Profile

Really don't understand assignment

I'm stuck on the Object oriented assignment where we have to write our name and age and model it after the Bike example. Why can't I talk with other students about this project? Why am I the only one posting on the Discussion board? I'm not looking for a way to cheat, but basically I feel alone in that I don't understand how to do the assignment and I wonder why other students can do this but I can't.
Asked by Bryan Matthew Lundeen | Apr 2, 2012 |  Reply now
Replies (2)
View ranjeet kumar singh 's Profile
Hi Bryan,

If you are getting any error message in your program, then please post your complete program(as a reply to this message) so that I can check that out and help you regarding that in a better way.

And as per my knowledge, a class is a collection of Instance variables(Variables) and Methods(Functions). A class is also known as a blue print of an object.

Method: A method of a class is used by the object of that class to access/manipulate/operate on the instance variables(Variables) of that class.

Regards!
Apr 2, 2012
View bryan matthew lundeen 's Profile
One particular part I'm stuck on is the int Name... I know that Age is an int but Name should be a string so I changed it to string... but i'm still having a really hard time figuring this out and i want to understand better what classes and methods are.
Apr 2, 2012